Would you like to improve your smile appearance? Today's wonderful cosmetic dentistry treatments at Station Park Dental in Farmington, UT, deliver the look you want and bolster your oral health, too. Which option should you choose? Dr. Ryan Allen will help you answer that question.
Cosmetic dentistry has a proven track record
Over the past thirty years or so, cosmetic dentistry has moved to the forefront of personal aesthetic improvements. In his Farmington, UT, office, Dr. Allen treats people of all ages who wish to improve:
- Tooth color
- Smile alignment
- Defects such as pits, cracks, gaps and chips
- Uneven gum line or excessive gum tissue
Yes, as the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) says, your smile really does become you. Feel good about your smile, and your self-esteem improves dramatically.
Choosing the right services
This takes some thought and a lot of planning. Before your cosmetic dentistry consultation, consider carefully how you wish to change your smile. Be realistic, and remember, you should not want to look like a Hollywood superstar, but instead, bring out your unique personality.
Then, tell Dr. Allen all about it. He'll examine your mouth to be sure everything is healthy. He'll do some digital X-rays, photos and other diagnostics. He'll consider your goals and present a care plan to achieve your best smile. You can select all the treatments, some, or execute a few--improving your appearance little by little. The choice is yours.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments
At Station Park Dental, take advantage of:
- Professional teeth whitening, for dramatic improvement of tooth color either in the office or in a take-home version
- Porcelain veneers, laminates which disguise defects such as gaps, cracks and deep stains
- Composite resin bonding which repairs small flaws
- Cosmetic contouring to gently sand rough edges and even tooth size
- Porcelain veneers to cover, strengthen and enhance damaged, decayed or misshapen teeth
- White fillings which restore decay with tooth-colored resin, porcelain or glass ionomer
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and improve supporting hard and soft tissues
What a great smile!
People will notice how wonderful your teeth look, and you'll experience the confidence that only a beautiful smile can bring. At Station Park Dental, Dr. Ryan Allen and his team offer preventive, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Their Farmington, UT, office is your one-stop-shop for every dental need. Contact us for a smile consultation: (801) 797-0068.